Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Some guy with a Ferrari thinks I'm privileged?

Ferraro’s Obama Remarks Become Talk of Campaign - New York Times

“If Obama was a white man, he would not be in this position. And if he was a woman of any color, he would not be in this position. He happens to be very lucky to be who he is. And the country is caught up in the concept.”
I don't know who this dude thinks he is, but this sh!t is really starting to piss me off. I mean, WTF right? This guy's wearing earrings and talkin' smack about me? Has he even heard my stump speech? Does he know how eloquent and articulate I am?

Lemme 'splain you sonsing darling, ju don't know me ok? Take a week off from cross-dressing, untuck the sweaty dolphin and put the lotion in the friggin' basket. Then, take a long look in the nearest mirror. Word on the street is, the McGovernator only picked you as a running mate to swing the tranny vote his way and it was only a half-hearted joke anyway 'cause he was smart enough to know he had a snowball's chance of winning.

Oh yeah, and Hil? I'm only
half black otay? So lay off on the racial crap unless you want me to post those pics of that one time? You said you knew Billy wasn't really the first black pres after that little soirée and I was man enough to take my $4300 and leave out the back door. Not the same one I came in though...