Wednesday, March 12, 2008

We made Countdown!

Ok, I've been on a lot of newsie shows and am no stranger to publicity but this is making me blush. A big Fauxbama thanks to Logistik Labs for posting the following clip from MSNBC's Countdown with my main man Keith Olbermann.

I don't normally miss a show Keith but I musta been busy doing something else when this piece aired. Something like, oh I dunno, maybe winning my 300th primary or something.

Even though Mr. Olbermann mis-spoke when he said the RNC owned Fauxbama.com (they actually own Fauxbama.org...losers...) I nearly jumped out of my armored limo when I heard him say those beautiful sounds "Fauxbama.com" on the air. I'm honored. No, I mean REALLY honored. Not only does it give me a chance to clear my dear weblog's name (again) but sh!t man, I'M ON COUNTDOWN!

Much love Keith. I watch your show like, ohmagawd, ALL THE FRIGGIN' TIME. And oh yeah, I can't wait for your special comment on Hillary's "campaign" tonight. I got the Tivo all synced up and made the Secret Service guard it just in case. Lord knows they ain't watchin' MY back...